ASPA power and water update
Here is the 6pm (Sunday, Feb. 11th, 2018) update for each area:
65% of Power Customers now have power
85% of Water Customers now have water (some with low pressure)
F-4 - Satala plant to shipyard.
F-8 - Satala power plant to LBJ hospital
SK - StarKist
STP - Samoa Tuna Processing
F-1 - Satala plant to Amouli
F-3 - Satala plant to Fagatogo
F-6 - Tafuna plant to Tafeta (mainline) and select customers that were safe to energize
F-9 - Tafuna plant to Fogagogo (mainline) and select customers that were safe to energize (ODAPM, Pacific Mini Mart, Cost U Less, KS Mart,
F-10 - Up to Auma (mainline) and select customers that were safe to energize
F-7 - Tafuna plant to Ottoville (mainline) and select customers that were safe to energize (Assembly Bible School, Tradewinds, Homeland
Security, LDS Chapel, others)
F-5 - Tafuna plant to Fagaalu (mainline) and select customers that were safe to energize (gas station, CBT, Laufou, Hong Kong/Mama's Kitchen, Fagaalu Sewer Lift Station, others)
Feeders that are still off:
None. All feeders are on now (mainline only) with select customers that are safe to energize.
Facilities operating on Standby Generators:
Masefau Water Wells
Fogagogo WW Plant
Coconut Pt 1 WW Lift Station
ASPA is working to repair primary lines first and energize customers
that are safe to energize.
Lateral, tap lines and service drops will follow.
Priority facilities include:
Water pump and booster stations. (80% are on now)
Hospitals and heath centers. (All on now)
Airport (On now)
Supermarkets and shops.
Caution: Treat all telephone and power lines as live at all times.
Areas with Water now:
- Tafuna to Canneries has water with low pressure
- Iliili to Tafuna has water with good pressure
- Pavaiai to Futiga has water with good pressure
- Futiga to Leone has water with good pressure
- Leone to Amanave has water with low pressure
- Vailoa to Taputimu has water with good pressure
- Parts of Vaitogi are online with low pressure
- Masefau Village with low pressure
- Pavaiai to Mapusaga Fou (Duke Purcell) low pressure
- Afono Village good pressure
- Pago to Aumi low pressure
- Aunuu with good pressure (No Power to RO Unit)
- All Manua areas with good pressure
Areas to come online later today:
- Aumi to Alofau
- Tafeta to Aoloau
- Fagasa Village
Other areas will follow and more details will be available once crews
are able to do an assessment of these areas.
- Airport Lift Station on ASPA power grid now
- Coconut Pt 1 on Generator
- Papa Lift Stations on ASPA power grid
- Sagamea Lift Stations on power grid
- Andy Lift Stations & Coconut Pts 2 & 3 lift stations are off grid
- Fogagogo plant is on Generator
Honey wagon services available to the public if needed. Call ASPA
- All water is on.
- Power is on to all areas except for parts of Olosega due to a down transformer
- All water and power customers are on now.
- Bluesky and RO Building are not energized yet due to down primary