Gov names new directors during Fono address
Five new cabinet appointments announced today by Gov. Lolo Matalasi Moliga during his first State of the Territory Address before a joint session of the Legislature.
• Dr. Salu Hunkin-Finau for Education Department
• Dr. Claire Poumele for Port Administration Department
• Taeaoafua Dr. Meki Solomona for Department of Human and Social Services
• Dr. Ruth Matagi for Department of Marine and Wildlife Resources
• Faleosina Voight for Department of Public Works
Last Friday, the governor appointed Le’i Sonny Thompson as Human Resources Department director; Iuniasolua Savusa to head the Department of Homeland Security; and Falema’o M. “Phil” Pili as ASG Treasurer, overseeing the Department of Treasury. More details in tomorrow’s edition.
THE NEW COMMENTS PROCESS
To make comments, you will need to register. You can register under your real name or use a 'screen' name. This way, people will be able to follow comments and make comments back and forth to each other. If you choose to use a 'screen name' no one will know your true identity. In either case, no email addresses will be available to anyone. It is an automated process. If you have questions, email: email@example.com
You currently are not logged in, please LOGIN to post comments.